Friday, April 16, 2010

Perfect Circles

10041501snail

A circle is a line without beginning nor end; little wonder that it is used universally as a powerful symbol in many world cultures.

10041504birchbark

Circles occur as a sacred symbol throughout world religions: this is no mystery, look to nature, and the understanding is there.

IMG_1206s

And of course Issue #3 of my Itty Bitty Books explores the theme with artwork from my 365 Artcard Project. Available here at my Etsy Shop, or trade (I’m easy, a funky fridge magnet or postcard will do for those of you artistically intimidated)

PS. Artscapes, you’re getting the big bonanza end of the year version (whatever iteration I come up with). Chrissy Marie, if you want this one, it’s yours. I think I owe you a few things (re; latest package)

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I should say no, you have spent enough on postage...but, I cannot resist. This one just looks like one of my old tarot decks and it is super cool...

kaslkaos said...

no, don't say no. You sent me an original cp aceo, so I'll be glad to send you something more.

Michelle (artscapes) said...

You have been prolific while I've been off in my own world the last couple weeks! :-)

I am so excited....! I have been working on a painting for the book I'll be sending to you in exchange... This is fun!

kaslkaos said...

Thanks Michelle, I'm looking forward to that trade!
I'm prolific only to catch up on not posting for over a week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin