Friday, May 14, 2010

Always Know Where You’re Going

10051401compass72dpi

Always Know Where You’re Going: Never Forget Where You Came From, gelatin monotype and linocut relief print on 9x12 Stonehenge paper.

I’ll be quiet for the next few weeks, as I’ll be attending the Cambridge Printmaking Fair and Print Sale June 5th, at the Cambridge Gallery. I’ll get 6 feet of wall space and a six foot table to fill—sounds wonderful but framing all that art intimidates me, and I want my newest work in the gelatin prints to take centre stage. That means I have tons of work to do, printing, carving and ACK! framing.

As I will be focussing on this, I may not be able to get to comment on blogs. Twitter is quick, so I may natter there. No long blog posts here, either. I may add a photo or two. I promise, bloggers, I will catch up when I’m done, and sneak peaks through google reader in the meantime. Happy spring, everybody.

4 comments:

Michelle (artscapes) said...

Have an awesome time!! Looking to hear how it went...

Jennifer Rose said...

have a great time! :D I love this print!

Chrissy said...

I agree with Jen, I love this print. have a wonderful time, I hope it is a real interesting experience, it sounds like it has the potential to be..

Living In Aurora Blogger said...

Hey take all you time you need, I can see that it is lot of work. BTW good luck with your display! Anna :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin