Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sorry About the Silence

11012101fullmoon72
Full Moon, Hollidge Tract. 8x10 on 9x12 paper, watercolour.
One of the best parts of winter is getting to see the forest at night without the bother of staying up late. It’s dark by 6pm for the months of December and January, and without snow, it is a sad sight to see, but couple moonlight and bright snow and we get scenes of pearlescent beauty.
PS.  The big PS.  Sorry about the silence. We are having some family health issues, and I’m having to revisit my priorities, and things are still not settled. It’s nothing I want to blatt about on the blog, but if you have been a regular reader, if you send me an email I will share the facts in that more private manner. It’s nothing secret, it’s just not blog fodder.  For everyone else, my blogging may be sporadic, and I will not promise to be peaking at everyone’s blogs on a very regular basis. I’m hoping to do so, and will when I can as much as possible, and hope to get back to sociability soon.

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

lovely work :D very eerie feeling to it

i really hope everything is all right!

Michelle (artscapes) said...

Beautiful work!

I was wondering where you were....

kaslkaos said...

Thanks Jennifer and Michelle. I love the way things look at night in winter.

Jenny said...

Best of luck with your family health situation. That is always the most important thing. But if you ever do have a moment to share more of these mystical moonlight scenes, please feel free!

kaslkaos said...

Thanks so much Jenny, and for your emails.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin