Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life Drawing Tuesdays

11020801yanna72
Indulging in my love of heavy dark lines, and the colour red. Red prismacolours pencil crayon and Inktense watersoluble pencils on Strathmore watercolour paper.
And, still keeping my hand in printmaking. This one gelatin and polystyrene foam, monoprint.  Detail shots at fineartamerica, (just click on this image). And remember, ‘prints’ for sale there are reproductions, for originals, contact the artist (that would be me).
11021501mermaid72
PS. not much change in my life. The time crunch is still severe, the issues in a holding pattern, everything pending. I’m having dreams about being lost on almost familiar streets, and no matter where I go, I can’t quite figure out where I am…

3 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

such a cool effect with that print :D it really reminds me of drawings i have seen done on clay and then fired

your dreams sound horrible :( lots of confusion in life right now?

Michelle (artscapes) said...

You have such a great style...

I know what you mean about those kinds of dreams. It will work itself out... :)

kaslkaos said...

Thanks Jennifer, those dreams aren't all that horrible, just disconcerting.
Thanks Michelle, yep, some dreams are pretty standard. I think this one's a common theme.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin