Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Miss You—tribute to Archer

siamese-love-cat-72

Archer, you were the very very best; for being extremely intelligent, fiercely loyal, and most of all because you love, Love, LOVED back more than any other cat (or dog, for that matter).

IMG_5910

IMG_5913

IMG_5912

IMG_5911

IMG_5914

IMG_5915

The orange cat/kitten, is Lennier, who Archer mothered quite willingly and loved for as long as Lennier lived. I miss Lennier too, of course.

Sorry about such a personal post, but I really really do miss him; it was not the best of Christmas’s and New Years, etc… it became unbearable on February 14th. Well, that’s as much as I want to say right now, except this was a cat that Love, Love, Loved soooo much.

And from a local pet cemetery, I can realize I’m not alone in my sentiments (or my husband and I are not alone, as he shares the grief, and if he reads this post, he’ll be crying), two of many heartfelt tributes to our furred friends.

IMG_5909 IMG_5908

9 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

very regal and friendly looking kitty :)

can't read the gravestones, will cry *sob*

kaslkaos said...

Thanks Jennifer.

Bumble said...

So very sorry for your loss; a kitty I'd had since 1995 just passed as well. They are truly members of the family, and their loss is devastating.

Sending happy and warm thoughts your way...

kaslkaos said...

Thanks, they all deserve tributes, don't they?

Jenny B. said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Archer. I grew up with a Siamese and have a special love for them. My heart goes out to you.

kaslkaos said...

Thanks, Jenny. he was my 'special one'.

Michelle Basic Hendry said...

I somehow missed all this because my reader wasn't working... I am so sorry to hear about Archer. :-(

kaslkaos said...

Thanks Michelle. And it reminded me to go searching for an alternative to google reader (which I use) or the blogworld will go dark for me.

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

there is an add on for thunderbird that works well for a feed reader

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin