Thursday, March 14, 2013

More Miniature Gelatin Prints


13031401gelatin-leaf-print72 
ATC, 2.5”x3.5” Here’s one from the pile of unsorted miniatures. But the blue ink is absolutely fresh. Until this morning it was a purely printmaking gelatin monoprint using leaves.  I think I put it away, because I loved the delicate colours and soft details but didn’t know how to finish it without overwhelming the what I liked the best. This morning, blue ball point pen in hand, I took the plunge, and let the lines flow. I’m pleased, a good dose of coffee helped move things along.
I’ll put this one into my ‘monoprint portfolio’ on Etsy, the shop section I reserve for my favourites.
11120101gelatin-print
ATC, 2.5” x 3.5” leaf print on gelatin, with black pen drawings, above and below.
11121001gelatin-printmaking72
These two are from a while back, found as I dug through my miniatures stash. They make a nice pair and will be travelling soon to a secret destination (which is probably a spoiler for someone IF they happen to read this in the next two weeks)

1 comment:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

very nice :D the lines really finish the prints off wonderfully

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin