Friday, January 31, 2014

More Faces, Oil Pastel, Coloured Pencil and Graphite

IMG_8346
Still working into oil pastel with graphite and coloured pencils, especially in life drawing, but I’ll save that for Life Drawing Tuesday (which I will try to publish on Tuesday! not thursday).
Actually, this one is somewhat sort of related to Life Drawing Tuesday, as I had the worst life drawing session ever.  The model was great (the opera singer). I sucked, really sucked. I did not get a single figure drawing that I will allow to see the light of day. I did do one pencil portrait I liked, and the pastel above is a re-working of a sketch I did before we got started. Very girly manga bishonen boy. 

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

o.0 looks very angry ;)

there are always bad days and good days drawing

Michelle Basic Hendry said...

You should have been a professional illustrator!

I have those days. They tend to last for days... LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin