Saturday, January 11, 2014

Viking Voyage—Fresh Pressed Linocut

IMG_8146
A fresh press of a old linocut. I’m re-vamping my etsy listings, and going through my linocuts that have yet to see the light of day.  I’ve succeeding in making morning to noon serious “lets make art’ bum time, followed by lunch and head-ache inducing etsy, slash, networking, slash, scanning, camera online time.
Today’s headache.  Couldn’t for the life of me find my camera, and taking photo’s of my art (not just scans, but in situ photos) was on the agenda. I lumbered throughout the house, up and down stairs, peaking in pockets (lots) and nooks and dusty crannies (many) getting increasingly frustrated.  At least 1/2 hour later, I found it. Luckily, I wasn’t feeling totally sour by then, and carried on with my plans. Took my pictures, did my scans, and re-listed two linocuts on Etsy. Hopefully the new pics will help.  If one doesn’t try, one will never know.
IMG_8150
Viking Voyager on Etsy

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

3 cameras in the house and i can never find one when i need it :p

that is very true, you have to at least give it (listing, selling etc) :)

kaslkaos said...

Ha ha, does that mean I'm not alone in being an organizational disaster?

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

nope, not a lone at all :)

Michelle Basic Hendry said...

This is fantastic! I have experimented with lino and it's really easy to use. You have a knack for making best use of it!

I like to think I am very organized! Not!

kaslkaos said...

So we all "think" we're disorganized, but some of us really are...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin