Thursday, May 15, 2014

B is for Bombosity


this post, brought to by the letter "b",
Part of the alphabet series, from my sketchbook.

Truth to tell, I find myself often without words. I have nothing to say, and even commenting on someone else's blog becomes a struggle. I have no idea why, but it does seem to coincide with stress, particularly the kind born of insecurity, even of minor things.
Creativity in general escapes me on those days, leaving me to expend enormous amounts of energy getting absolutely nothing done.  Which is embarrassing. Time to create art is a privilege not to be squandered.
Inclination to create are is treasure much desired, sought for more often than found.

So on days when my muse goes awol, I'll reach for my abc's and use the alphabet as a minor antidote, one just has to get through it one letter at a time, and they look nice, which one can be grateful for. Just to spice things up, I'll add an obscure word; but I'll leave it up to you to look up their meaning. One can never have too many words in your life, or letters...

Enjoy
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

hmmm i've only every heard bombosity a few times, not a word most people know how to use in a sentence lol :p

you should make a text font out of these letters, there are very nice :)

kaslkaos said...

Thanks. I like making them, especially as the turn out even when I'm feeling very uninspired. A black & white scan produces a crisp graphic to. A font would be lovely but a I don't know how to do that.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin