Thursday, August 28, 2014

How to Make an Origami Bookmark, Part II


20140828_133642 

Here's the final steps to making a very simple but effective origami bookmark. Enjoy your placeholder, and enjoy your books.
20140828_133756
20140828_133848
20140828_133944
20140828_134128
20140828_134410
Again, please use comments if you get stuck, I will try to edit the page accordingly.
Next up, I’m planning to post some sample print your own origami papers (I say sample because they will be free, small and watermarked); they’ll make great practice papers, for me and for you.

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

neat :D If I read more physical books this would come in handy, but I use my ereader so much more now. and only have to worry about a flat battery lol

kaslkaos said...

I'm going camping, so a flat battery would be a big deal to me. I had to give up on e-books, though, as I get all my books from the library, and they just are not available. The wait lists are miles long and by the time I get the ebook, I don't want it anymore. I'm guessing you purchase the ebooks? They are fun to read at night after dark, though.

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

solar charger ;)

the library here has ebooks, not a bad selection and not a huge waiting list it seems. a lot that i get is either free or really cheap :)

Michelle Basic Hendry said...

That is cool! I should make a whole bunch and mark my favourite art books!

kaslkaos said...

Thanks, and I posted some kaleidoscopes to practice with. Enjoy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin