Friday, October 17, 2014

Atlas and the Navigator, Mixed Media Gelatin Prints

14100301navigator-mixed-media-gelatin-print72
Mixed-Media Gelatin Print using linocuts & Watercolour Pencil, 5.5 x 7 inch (13.5x13 cm). The Navigator.
14100301atlas-mixed-media-gelatin-print72
Mixed-Media Gelatin Print using linocuts & Watercolour Pencil, 5.5 x 7 inch (13.5x13 cm). Atlas.
Just finished, finally!!! I’m not at all sure how long I’ve been hanging on to these two miniatures.  It was a long time ago that I pulled these off the gelatin plate. They intrigued me, but needed more and I didn’t know how to proceed, so I left them in my stash.  Line drawing with Inktense Watercolor Pencils added detail and imagery to draw the eye into the abstractions beneath. 
So I’m not all sure how long these were incubating, but I am happy to declare these finished.

1 comment:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

lovely colours :) they have a very tribal feel :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin