Saturday, October 4, 2014

More Curtisse Park

2014092803coultice-park72
Here’s the latest from the sketchbook. Seems like Curtisse Park, which does not yet officially exist, has gotten under my skin. I did this sketch at my desk, just trying to remember the colours, shapes and textures of the scene. Last evening I walked the path again; the autumn colours where on display, and the trail that skirts the forest, and travels up and down the hills, shows them off to great advantage. I had another apple, and invited my husband to do the same; he did. Only as I write this, do I realize it was a enactment of Adam and Eve, hopefully, this will be in reverse, a return to Eden, in pocket format.

6 comments:

Lisa Graham Art said...

Hello there! I wanted to drop by and thank you for your comment on my blog yesterday. So nice to meet new people out here in blog land.

I really love your style...flowing lines with lots of movement and so elegantly done!

I hope you and "Adam" enjoyed your apple. Happy and lovely Autumn to you!

kaslkaos said...

Thanks Lisa, I've been lurking awhile on your blog as I'm often tongue tied. Your work is fresh and fun, and an inspiration. And yes, the apples were delicious.

Michelle B. Hendry said...

Now that one is seriously gorgeous!

wanda miller said...

yes, I just LOVE sanding, it's therapeutic and CAN BE (even)CREATIVE! lOVE your creative doodling (much more than just doodles! ;)

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

any snakes around?? :p

love the linework, maybe a future lino design?

kaslkaos said...

Jennifer, yes there was (alas dead); I like snakes, but yes, a real life Eden scene there.
As a linocut, I think I would need a very big piece, but yes, maybe someday.
Michelle, thank you kindly.
Wanda Miller, thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin