Thursday, October 13, 2016

Gone to the Dogs

...and cats.

Here I sit, at the keyboard, cats mewing and purring and rubbing, saying, in their catly way, MY TURN.  That danged dog gets all of your time and attention. MAKE IT STOP.

And that's the truth. I call him my Time Thief of lately, as he steals time. In all honesty, I allow that to happen, he's my excuse, my distraction, my enabler.

So I gave him his own blog.  Sonic's Dog Blog (waitingfornino).

Which is not a promise that I will never mention Sonic here again, but sooner or later, I need to get back into the habit of not just making art (which I've actually been pretty good about continuing), but sharing those visual thoughts.


Ball point pen, the reverse of a marker painting.

From my sketchbook, oil pastel and marker.
& oh heck,
The dog,




4 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

lol you had to post a photo of him, he is too pretty not too :)

Siamese cats I find are even more demanding of your time then other breeds

kaslkaos said...

If I wasn't so busy with Sonic, I would train up Simba--Siamese are crazy awesome. My 2 get about 20 min of playtime with me. Nuts.

Anyhoo, I have some reading to catch up on (your fantastic blog!). Thanks for stopping by.

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

people generally think cats are untrainable, you can train them, whether or not they will play along all the time tho... :p mom had our cat sitting and shaking a paw in a day

Michelle B. Hendry said...

My cat has ended up training me.... LOL! And he's just an orange tabby!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin